September is Facial Month at Classic Beauty with 10% off Guinot and Dermalogica Products!
We hope this newsletter finds you well.
Please find enclosed details of our September Pamper and if you need to relax this is a great treatment for you.
In September we are focusing on facials. Has wearing a face mask had an impact on your skin? If the answer is yes-then it is time for a facial!
If you find your skin is looking and feeling de-hydrated we have an excellent range of facials to suit all skin types. Guinot and Dermalogica facials will transform your skin helping to make it look fresh, re-energised and radiant.
Our most popular facial is the Guinot Hydradermie. A star treatment. This facial deep cleanses, oxygenates and regenerates the skin and maintains a balanced healthy complexion. Regular treatments of this facial offer immediate and lasting results.
Have a great September, keep safe and we hope to see you soon!
Relax, Revive and Treat your Summer Skin with this Months Pamper
Before treating your skin to our Classic Facial, we will gently brush the skin to exfoliate. This will be followed by a Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage.
Detoxifies and oxygenates the skin. Ideal for dry lifeless skin. Incorporates a wonderful Serenity massage!
Lift Summum Anti-Aging Facial
Smooths the skin, reshapes the face contours and firms the décolleté. Restores youthful appearance!
Guinot Hydradermie the star facial!
Cleanses, oxygenates and regenerates the skin.
Dermalogica Proskin 60
Customised too target all of your skin needs to leave your skin radiant and glowing!
- Save your appointment card fill it with nine appointments and receive £5 on to account.
- Shellac £26. Try Brisa Light under your Shellac for even longer lasting Shellac!
- Skin looking dull? See our amazing range of facials to suit every skin type.
- Lash Lift great for holidays.
- Thai Foot Massage very relaxing
- Don’t forget we have a visiting non-surgical cosmetic practitioner for anti-wrinkle injections and fillers!
We hope to see you very soon!
At Classic Beauty