We hope this newsletter finds you well.
As you are probably aware the government has now allowed beauty salons to open.
Unfortunately we cannot treat any area of the head.
We are in salon on Monday 13th and Tuesday 14th July from 9am until 1pm to make appointments please call if you wish to make an appointment.
We will then open for treatments on Friday 17th July. We will be closed Monday 20th July.
Depending on client numbers for the limited treatments we can do we will keep you posted on the days and hours we will be working.
Listed below are procedures for when you arrive at the salon.
COVID 19… REOPENING FRIDAY 17TH JULY
SALON PROCEDURES TO PROTECT CLIENTS AND STAFF
- Your temperature will be checked on arrival.
- Please inform us if you have had a temperature, sore throat or felt generally unwell or if any member of your household is unwell?
- Please turn up to your appointment alone and on time with little personal belongings as possible. You will be asked to keep all belongings with you. You will be asked to wait outside if you are early.
- When you arrive at reception you will be asked to sanitize your hands and then inform you which room your treatment is in.
- Your therapist will wait in the treatment room for you. The therapist will not escort you to reception when your treatment is finished. This is to have as much social distancing as possible.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment. If you do not have a mask you can purchase a mask from Classic Beauty for £1.
- If you wish to purchase a product please inform the receptionist on arrival.
- We will be taking card payments only.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer any refreshments or magazines. Please feel free to bring your own.
All the team at Classic Beauty
We look forward to seeing you very soon!