Re-opening Tuesday 13th April
We hope this newsletter finds you well!
At last we can hopefully re-open. It seems to have been a long three months. If anything changes we will let you know.
This months Pamper is a facial with skin brushing and a back, neck and shoulder massage. Just what is needed for the summer ahead as it is perfect for thirsty skin. Also very relaxing.
Just a reminder – if your voucher expired in January, February or March this year it will still be honoured.
We are in salon on the mornings of Wednesday 31st March and Wednesday the 7th April to book appointments. Please call salon, message us on FB or email.
We hope to see you very soon.
Breath of Fresh Air Facial
A Perfect Start To Spring!
A wonderful relaxing facial to include skin brushing to exfoliate, rejuvenate and energise the skin. This will be followed by a head, neck and shoulder massage to revitalise those tired muscles!
So Very Relaxing!
Guinot Eye Lift
Reduces signs of aging and fatigue in the eye contour area! The eyes look more youthful and radiant.
Lift Summum Anti Aging Facial an alternative to aesthetic treatments!
Would you like to lose a few inches?
Try a Shrinking Violet Inch Loss Wrap
- Eyelash Extensions – have fabulous looking lashes in two hours!
- Lash Lift lasts 2-4 weeks great for holidays. Have an Eyelash tint for really fabulous eyelashes!
- Thai Foot Massage very relaxing. Available with Sophie and Amy.
- Don’t forget we have a visiting non-surgical cosmetic practitioner.
- Save your appointment card fill it with nine appointments and receive £5 on to account.
- Shellac £26.00. Try Brisa Light under your Shellac for even longer lasting Shellac.
- Gift vouchers available for any amount or treatment. A great way of saying thank you!
Look forward to seeing you very soon.
All the team